Personally I am:
- A father to a 14 year old son
- enjoys hiking in nature
- Love a Chinese exercise called Qigong (kind of like tai chi)
- Divorced and about to remarry 🙂 !!!
- From the sunny east coast of South Africa, now living in the beautiful Hills of Natal
- ADD, but have mastered it and turned it into a gift, becoming a walking encyclopedia
- I believe in continuous learning and professional development…
Professionally I am:
- A direct response copywriter
- a web design specialist – specialising in designing websites for marketing and increasing response rates…
- been marketing online since 2006
- Passionately devour everything on copywriting and direct response marketing
- Keenly learn from the best wherever possible, even by dissecting their work and marketing (In no particular order) : such as Clayton Makepeace, Dan Kennedy, Parris Lampropoulous, David Garfinkel, David Deutsch, John Carlton, Gary Bencivenga, Brian Kurtz, Jay Abraham, Gary Halbert I could go on forever… Frank Kern, Yannik Silver, Joe Polish, Joe Sugarman, Dan Rosenthal… ok my typing hand is getting tired… but sincerely I love all that these people have inadvertently taught me…and I am forever grateful…
Some Random Stuff About Me:
- I have lived in Malta, Ireland, the UK, travelled to the USA got married there(in Annapolis, Chesapeake bay – opposite the naval academy)…. and
- After all my travelling I decided to move back to South Africa, there’s no place like home..
- Love Cats AND Dogs
- Love Africa and the wilderness – I have travelled the world and keep coming back to the contrasts of Africa, the love the culture and the challenges.
- I have saved some fellow hikers on a mountain hike in winter in the Drakensburg mountains, from freezing to death, by staying in the cold (-12 degrees Celsius our hiking guide told me) wind and making a fire out of cowpat(cow dung – it was too high in altitude in the mountainside for trees and wood) and serving them warm sugar water /tea – some of them even came back for seconds 🙂
- Almost forgot, I like eating out… can you tell?